The Stillfront group has of October 2010 3+ million user accounts, growing by 100 000-200 000 per month.
Stillfront operates on a dynamic market. Key elements of that market in change:
- The global video gaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the period 2008-2013.
- Video games publishers are changing their business models and adopting alternative distribution channels to enhance their profits and curb the malpractice of piracy.
- The industry value chain is evolving in the wake of new business and distribution models.
- Online gaming and mobile gaming are likely to be the key drivers of the growth in the global video gaming market. While console gaming will continue to be the largest segment, its market share is expected to decline.
- Key video gaming markets include the US, Canada, Western Europe, China, Japan and South Korea, while India, Brazil, Russia and South East Asia comprise the key emerging markets for video games.
- The demographic profile of video gamers is changing and there is a strong growth in the number of casual gamers, which primarily consist of women and older men.
The Stillfront Group has adapted to the changing market by:
- Significant synergies in marketing, distribution and development
- Combined unit can leverage from each other's products and company assets.
- Intergame Synergies increases growth opportunities
- Short TTM through gaming platforms and modular design
- Lower risk through portfolio strategy
- Significant position within the European Online Business leading positions in eastern Europe and Scandinavia
- With additional acquisitions within 6-18 months on other leading markets, European leadership will be established.
- Quick and seamless adaption to new technologies and platforms
This makes Stillfront a very well positioned, growing and profitalbe leader in online cross-platform gaming.
For further information, please contact Stillfront's CEO Jörgen Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org